President Abraham Lincoln was a bankruptcy attorney. He represented debtors out of Illinois. Like Peter Francis Geraci, Attorney/President Lincoln filed cases for no-money down. He also accepted payment of firewood.
Even though Geraci Law does not accept wood as payment, attorneys will work out a payment plan if you need one. Filing a bankruptcy will provide much needed relief from debt stress. Geraci Law will find you an honest-Abe solution to your financial problems.
Geraci Law staff thanks the service of current military, veterans and military families. There is a tremendous amount of sacrifice to serve in the armed forces for the soldier and family. We want to help you as you helped us.
Geraci Law Veterans and Family Members:
- Attorney Frank Hernandez served with the United States Army. He has 10 years of service in the ILANG, dual positions – military intelligence and infantry. He has worked for Geraci Law for 21 years and is a partner of personal injury firm Geraci, Arreola, Hernandez. You can visit Attorney Hernandez for bankruptcy and injury consultations at the Berwyn (6537 W Cermak) and 63rd Street (4401 W 63rd) offices.
- Attorney Juan Villalpando served with the United States Navy stationed out of Norfolk, VA. He has worked for Geraci Law for 10 years. You can visit Attorney Villalpando for a bankruptcy consultation at the Tinley Park (171055 S Harlem) or Cottage Grove (8638 S Cottage Grove).
- Attorney Salvador Gutierrez served with the United States Army Reserve. He was with the 244th Aviation Group out of Glenview Navy Air Base. He has worked for Geraci Law for six years. You can visit Attorney Gutierrez at Calumet City office located inside the River Oaks Mall.
- Anna Morowczynski born into military family in 1979 in Fort Hood, Texas. Her father was Military Police and mother was a Signal Corp Officer. She has worked for Geraci Law for 7 years as a supervising paralegal and administrator.
Ronald from Chicago, IL says, “My experience with Peter Francis Geraci, was excellent they worked with me through everything, payment, other bills that came to me that were not on my credit. The employees were very polite and knowledgeable. Definitely would recommend the office on 87th and cottage grove and Peter Francis Geraci service to everyone.”
Jeanette from Indianapolis, IN says, “When I went to Geraci Law in Castleton I had no idea what I was about to do. They answer all my questions and guided my husband and me through the process. I was so stressed out and loss but they gave me encouragement if I had to do it again I would only trust Geraci Law.”
Kesha from Milwaukee, WI says, “When I walked into the the office of Peter Francis Geraci I was very nervous and not sure if or how I would get out of my debt. Joe was very helpful and made sure that I understood everything and answered all my questions to the best of his ability.”
Sandra from Chicago, IL says, “My experience with Peter Francis Geraci went very smooth. From my original call until the end the entire process went exactly to plan. My questions were answered and everything was taking care of properly. Even though its a big firm you deal with the same people and its a very personal feel. I dealed with Stephen and Jonathan and they were great.”
Falayshia from Merrillville, IN says, “I was in a financial crisis and I went to Peter Francis Geraci Law firm and worked with Laveta and Rodney. They are both awesome attorneys! I recommend either one of them if someone needs an attorney. Might I add, meeting with them did not seem like business or intimidating at all but yet in still the entire time they were both professional.”
Geraci Law wishes all mom’s a happy (belated) Mother’s Day. Having children is a wonderful gift but financially stressful. No one knows this better than Geraci Law.
When you have debt and kids, there never seems to be enough to go around. You pay the minimums but the balance doesn’t get anywhere. You purchase clothing and your kid’s grow out it. You always seem to be…behind.
Filing a bankruptcy could be the solution. By eliminating the debt, you free up your income to pay for food, new cloths, maybe start a savings account. You give your family some much needed relief. I hope all mom’s enjoyed the day. We appreciate you.
There are many ways to “lose” a car. Filing a bankruptcy fortunately is not one of them. A bankruptcy will protect your vehicle. So instead of hiding your vehicle in a garage, come and meet with a Geraci Law.
A bankruptcy will STOP:
- Car repossessions
- Parking ticket impoundment
- Over financing on vehicles over 910 days old
If you are struggling with your car note, call us! We can help. If the car has already been repossessed, you will probably owe a balance. Bankruptcy can help with that too. Geraci Law can find you the solution to the problem.
Can bankruptcy help with student loan debt? It’s a very common question and unfortunately the answer is simply no. Web sites and advice from non-attorneys or inexperienced attorneys will tell you if you file a bankruptcy and receive Social Security the student loan debt will go away. If you have an attorney telling you otherwise, I would run the other way.
What you can do if you are disabled and owe student loans – is apply for an total and permanently disabled discharge (TPD). You discharge your student loans and then file for a bankruptcy to deal with the rest of your debt. A Chapter 7 bankruptcy could be a great relief after handling the student loans.
You can apply by visiting http://www.disabilitydischarge.com/Home/.
Many wonder what a bankruptcy can help with. The answer is your debt! Filing with an experienced bankruptcy attorney will solve most financial problems. Things such as:
- Parking tickets
- Car repossessions
- Utility bills
- Money owed to banks
- PayDay loans
If creditors are calling, you’re losing sleep and you cannot figure out whom or how you are going to pay this month, Geraci Law can help.