No one wakes up in the morning and says, “I want to file for bankruptcy!” It does not work that way. Life happens and more often than not you are in more debt with less income. Sometimes it’s as simple as bad luck – you get into a car accident 2 days after your insurance lapses, you start a new job and are in the hospital before health insurance kicks in. There’s divorce, life circumstance – things happen.
Thankfully, we have bankruptcy as an option to deal with the debt. Filing for bankruptcy can be the fresh start and breath of fresh air you are looking for. So what can it do for you?
- Gets rid of as many bills as possible
- Does not affect car payments if you keep the car and continue payments
- STOPS all calls and letters from bill collectors.
- STOPS interest on charge cards.
- CLEARS credit report except for bankruptcy listing.
- Allows you to INCREASE your credit score.
- Helps you catch up on house and car payments.
- Lowers interest on furniture and appliance payments.
- Allows you to start a savings plan immediately.
- STOPS garnishments and wage assignments.
- NEVER pay another old debt again.
- Clear up past due utility bills–only a deposit needed to restart service.
- All negative credit reports before bankruptcy are cleared.
- Accounts you have reaffirmed or paid are credit references in the future.
Dial 1-800-CALL-PFG for a free phone mini-consultation, or make an appointment online 24/7 at www.infotapes.com. Bankruptcy laws are in place to help you. Who knows bankruptcy like Geraci Law? Geraci Law has 30,000 5-star reviews since November 2016!
Read ALL ABOUT DEBT RELIEF at www.bankruptcybookbypeterfrancisgeraci.com.