Long hold times are wreaking havoc for people waiting to apply for unemployment benefits. You could wait HOURS before you are able to begin the application process. Geraci Law wants to provide everyone resources to provide clarity during these uncertain times.
An app called “Do Not Pay” is available on IPhones and Androids as a free download. “Do Not Pay” is an app that can help expedite applying for unemployment. This service is free to use.
To apply for unemployment, you will need:
- Your Social Security number
- Copy of your Driver’s License or State ID
- Paycheck stub or W2 from your LAST employer
- Last employer’s supervisor name
- Reason for reduced hours or unemployment claim
- Bank account and routing number
- The name, how long and the hourly wage from ALL employers in the last 18 months.
The Today Show featured “Do Not Pay” as part of its segments. You can watch the segment by clicking the link here.
You can check out more useful COVID resources from Geraci Law by clicking the link below:
Dial 1-800-CALL-PFG for a free phone mini-consultation, or make an appointment online 24/7 at www.infotapes.com. Bankruptcy laws are in place to help you. Who knows bankruptcy like Geraci Law? Geraci Law has 25,000 5-star reviews since November 2016!
Read ALL ABOUT DEBT RELIEF at www.bankruptcybookbypeterfrancisgeraci.com